Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Wednesday, 11th March 2015

So I'm back at Uni now, it's my second week and now I'm majoring in Accounting AND Marketing (decided to do a double major!). It's definitely a lot more workload now than last year - I do have to study more but I now feel a bit better about my course.

My fitness levels are now improving and I am feeling better about myself! After I got back from holidays, I put on 1.5kg which I wasn't happy about - I didn't exercise as much on my holiday, but I made the effort to eat healthy! It's now been almost a month since I went on holidays, and I'm back to my fitness level I was at before my holidays.

I pinched a nerve in my back while trying to do some exercises (without stretching I might add) so I did really hurt myself and at one point I was on Panadol Osteo and Voltaren because I was in a LOT of pain. I ended up getting a couple of massages from my AMAZING massage therapist Leanne, and I was cured!

The past week and a half I have been exercising daily, I have found my mental health to be a lot better and my physical health is definitely reaping the rewards. At Uni I have totally avoided junk food - until today, because I find that junk food makes me feel horrible after eating it! This time last year I was eating potato gems and gravy almost every day at Uni, and I did put on a significant amount of weight on from it. Now I only will eat them once a fortnight, not even that - my body weight fluctuates WAY too much to be able to eat junk food regularly. 

This year is going to be extremely challenging for me but I am absolutely ready for it! I can't wait until I can get even more fitter and lead a better lifestyle to what I had last year! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment