This week I've been really good and consistent with my fitness. My birthday was last Saturday, and I turned 20 - I've always had a goal to lose a significant amount of weight before my 21st birthday - and this year I'm on track! I received so many presents for my birthday, I didn't expect anything but I wanted a few different fitness items just so it keeps me motivated. Mum and Dad gave me some 2kg dumbbells so I can start toning up my arms - I find they're really good and I can't wait to tone up and be a lot healthier! I've been going on 40 minute walks daily, with either Kendall and my dog Butch or just by myself. I've gotten to a point where I can start teaching myself to run (I know, it sounds like a daunting thing to me), but I think I'm ready. I started running short distances and it's a great feeling! When I started losing weight I went right into running and I jarred my back really badly, so I felt that I had to pick up my fitness levels walking so I could eventually start running. Anyway, I probably ate too much cake last Saturday so now I have to work that little bit extra harder to work it off!
Damara
No comments:
Post a Comment